Wednesday, April 25, 2012

To excited to go to sleep.

I am too excited to go to sleep, in 18 hours I will be in Key west!!.





had to share my excitement with all.





-D



To excited to go to sleep.


2 weeks from tomorrow night will be my last sleep before an early departure!



We sent ahead a case of merlot, homegrown organic tomatoes, MO watermelon, midwest steaks, and other organic refreshments. Just waiting for the accompaning fresh seafood on the grill!





Snorkle gear is packed I think we are ready!



To excited to go to sleep.


Easy folks... It is after all, only Key West. :-) The weather is outstanding. the drinks are cold. Get on down here!!




You%26#39;re going to have a blast!!!





trip report when you get back!




twirls, you%26#39;re my kind of traveler. Taking care of business!




Have a great time !




I am here!! Made it in 3 hours! nice relaxing ride.





Now time for Happy hour, going to go try a place call Kellis recommend by angelina%26#39;s house, then go check out other bars around duval, then go hit mallory square.





see how we will finish the night. later all





-D




Kellis? BK, don%26#39;t say a damn thing. :-)




We met Kevin and Janet (Angelina%26#39;s owners) at Kelly%26#39;s last week. Be sure to ask him about how global warming actually began 100,000 years ago. But don%26#39;t do it with coffee in your mouth (or those DELICIOUS cinnamon rolls Janet makes) because you%26#39;ll have coffee coming out your nose.





Tell him the weatherman in Illinois says hi.





Enjoy your trip!




LOL Seabus. I was thinking the same thing.




Oh my, BK needs to call Kevin %26amp; Janet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment