Wednesday, April 25, 2012

epcot - morocco

Anyone tried the moroccan food at epcot? Just wondered if it is good?



epcot - morocco


We ate at Marrakesh in Morocco, at Epcot. It is a fairly big dining room. The food was Ok but not great. The atmosphere was quite good. There was a belly dancer who encouraged some children to join her in her dance. Good family entertainment. We considered it good value for money.



epcot - morocco


excellent - thanks for the info !!




Well, I have to say that I just eat there some days ago, and my husband and I really liked it. I guess it depends on individual taste. It was also one of the biggest plates we found in counter service, I couldn%26#39;t finish it. The lamb was pretty good, and my kids loved their pizzas (I think it%26#39;s the only place that offers pizzas for kids, in counter services).



I like the pavillion too, I think it%26#39;s beautiful.




Maybe these reviews posted on www.allers.net can help you decide. I think the food is good, but unusual , at least compared to the usual American fare. If you are adventurous, you will probably enjoy it- if you family is ';just meat and potatoes';, it may be a bit too challenging. and exotic They do have some things that are ordinary ( especially on the kid%26#39;s menu) ,





allearsnet.com/reviewpost/showproduct.php鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment