Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Arie Dam Condos

Has anyone stayed here and is it nice? Close to shopping and restaurants? We have decided on this place OR a complex in Belleair Beach for a trip in Feb and need to make a final decision soon.....before both are taken and I have to start my search all over again!!! Thanks for any info or advice you can give.



Arie Dam Condos


I sent you a private message



Arie Dam Condos


Sorry to sound so stupid but where do I go to see the ';private message';????? Needless to say, I am new at this!




Look at the top of the page-the green part. Under My Tripadvisor. You don%26#39;t sound stupid. I%26#39;m no expert at this either.




We have stayed there twice and it is a very nice complex. It is smaller than a lot of the other complexes, only about 16 condos. It is very close to Leatherbacks Restaurant and the Winn Dixie supermarket. We really liked it there. Enjoy yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment