Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Weather in the Keys

Anyone, what is the weather like at the end of November to first part of Dec.



Thanks again to all of you.



Weather in the Keys


Could be high 80s.





Could be low 50s





Could be windy





Could be calm





Could be rainy





Could be clear.





I am hedging my bets here.



Weather in the Keys


Here are the average water temps...





http://www.nodc.noaa.gov/dsdt/cwtg/satl.html





And the average air temps...





http://www.cityrating.com/citytemperature.asp?City=Key+West





Pjk




Averages don%26#39;t answer anything. Last year, the highs were in the fifties at Thanksgiving. I have also seen it in the 80s at the same time of year. Two years of 85 and a year of 55.....let me see......85+85+55=225 divided by 3 equals an AVERAGE of 75!





I stand by my original answer.




Here may be a better indicator of what to expect.





weather.com/outlook/鈥?/a>





Notice that the highs and lows aren%26#39;t that far apart . Then click on ';record high'; and ';record low'; at the top and those numbers will be added to the graph and you will see why i gave the answer I did.





Since the highs and lows don%26#39;t vary that much, you can count on a high of maybe 55-60 if the low is 49. Ditto on the record high.




Day-umm it%26#39;s hot outside. Feels like 150. Had to come in to cool off a bit.




You all have been great. I think I will just bring my shorts, beach walkers, flip flops and a jacket:)

No comments:

Post a Comment