Saturday, April 21, 2012

Weather for next weekend........................

My husband and I are going for a mini weekend vacation for our anniversary. We are curious about the weather....any signs of any hurricanes or anything so far?

Weather for next weekend........................

If you are talking about 9/16 I don%26#39;t think you should worry. There is always a little something brewing but most just die out. They discussed one last night that is int theeastern Carribean but will most likely dissapate in thenext few days if the fronts move as expected. We locals ( 35 years ) are used to this ';overreporting';. I understand how it frightens out of towners. Lets see if anything develops in the next few days of any substance, It takes them at least a weke to arrive as they start talking about them as they move off the coast of Africa. I think you%26#39;ll be fine and will repost on Wednesday or so if I see anything that sounds like you should worry!

Weather for next weekend........................

We will be arriving on the 21st of september for the weekend, we usually do luck out whenever we travel to florida. we have gone to disney around the same time. I just want the sun and beach.

  • migrating existing portal
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment