Saturday, April 21, 2012

aol users- advice on posting please. Thanks

I havent been able to post today- every time I try I get an error message.



I have spoken to TA and they have been really helpful but they think it is an aol problem.



I have now go online through internet explorer bypassing aol and am able to post again.



Just wondered has anyone had this problem- possibly a cookie related thing- and can offer me any advice.





Thank you.



aol users- advice on posting please. Thanks


I am using AOL right now. If you can see this...I had no problem posting!



aol users- advice on posting please. Thanks


Hi jenniparks,





I Use AOL and have to say havent encountered any problems today at all. I do know that if AOL is very busy my computer seems to slow down and sometimes it goes to the page ';website cant be found'; or something like that but i just reload trip advisor and start again with no problems.





Hope this helps a little bit





Laura




Am I being thick here - if you are having problems with posting then how did you post???




Yeh I haven%26#39;t been able to post today for some reason and i am sat in the dark. I am really lost without being able to log on. Whatever will I do - any ideas ?





I will try again later when the leccy comes back on. Until then can anyone think of an activity I can do ... on my own?




manda1970, she said she wasn%26#39;t able to post using aol. She had to bypass it and go through Internet Explorer to post.




It could be your AOL firewall, or your internet security package. There should be an icon on your AOL toolbar to allow cookies, and pop ups. If not you could always spend the next three hours calling AOL, and speaking to someone halfway across the world. Who is very nice, but about as useful as a chocolate fireguard.




This is ridiculous you lot are posting all these posts and because of aol I am still sat here in the dark on my own. I really miss being able to post on TA.





I still can%26#39;t think of anything I can do on my own.



Cmon guys there must be something.




Vegas, I%26#39;m sure you will come up with somthing, maybe not creative, but something. lol




Vegasdebut007





I am trying to be serious here and get some much needed technical advice from fellow TA members and you are just making a big joke out of the situation as usual.





Glad you%26#39;re back fromClearwater. I missed you.




Oh was able to post on aol too





Problem solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment