Saturday, April 21, 2012

Quality Inn Plaza E-Mail address

Has anyone got this e-mail address, as I am going to e-mail and ask for Block A in the hotel which I understand is the better block to be in.....What are my chances.



Quality Inn Plaza E-Mail address


Try this one:





info@qualityinn-orlando.com



Quality Inn Plaza E-Mail address


stopped in block A when you email ask for pool facing as the other side is onto the car park




weve stayed here 3 times now and always request blocks g or f as these are the executive blocks and are a lot better the first time we went we got put in block a i%26#39;m sure and my wife would not even go in the room as she said it hed a funny smell .we were then moved to block g and now every time we go we always contact them and request either of those blocks were booked again for november this year and have requested block f or g .the best way to get in touch is go to there web site and go via the contact us link and they will get back min touch within 72 hours.if that does%26#39;nt work i%26#39;ll get my wife to find the e-mail address for you




artguy



could you let me know the e-mail address you used. I e-mailed them on the 14th Aug on the address above and have had no reply.



Thanks Angie




info@qualityinn-orlando.com is still the ';offical'; email for this hotel





Here is link to page with contact details and links qualityinn-orlando.com/contact-Quality-Inn-P鈥?/a>




I have just e-mailed hotel asking for Blocks F %26amp; G, I will await feedback.







Thanks for all your help, I will update if I recieve a reply

No comments:

Post a Comment