Monday, April 23, 2012

Return to Paradise

HI All ! I haven%26#39;t posted since my May trip, but I%26#39;ve been readin %26#39; the Forum and am amazed at all of us who love Destin and want to tell somebody about it! Anyway on my last trip the ';Royal B'; was getting ready to open. I know it%26#39;s a Brennens Place but I would like to hear from a recent trip there about the experience.



Also on my last trip The Blue Pointe restaurant was terrible. are they still open and is there any improvement?



Have been to Criolla%26#39;s %26amp; 30A many times,would like to try a different upscale restaurant in this area. Suggestion%26#39;s ,recommendations please.



Can%26#39;t wait .....about 2 weeks to go... I%26#39;m gettin the itch again!!



Return to Paradise


Royal B%26#39;s is very good. I have been there a couple of times.



Return to Paradise


Cafe Tango in Santa Rosa Beach on 30A, just past Goatfeathers on the right, small yellow sign by the road. Nine tables, make reservations. Try the fresh fruit compote over warm brie as an appetizer.




Oh, I forgot about Cafe%26#39; Tango. Great Suggestion!!




Thanks 4 the reminders! I%26#39;ve seen Cafe Tango %26amp; wondered about it. Have also eaten @ Goatfeathers %26amp; enjoyed it also. Has any one been to Pandoras ? Is the Jimmy Buffet place like the one in Orlando ?




Pandoras has good prime rib but if you want the best go to McGuires.





Cheeseburger in Paradise just opened a few weeks ago. If you are referring to Margaritaville at Universal in Orlando they are in no way like each other. Cheeseburger is, well, to put it nicely ';cheesy';.




I wrote a review on Royal Bs right after they opened here:



tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g34182-i111-k12849…





We have been back a couple times since and really enjoyed it.




I would stay away from Pandora%26#39;s on 30-A. However, I would not hesitate to go to the Pandora%26#39;s on Okaloosa Island.





I have always thought that Blue Point was awful.





I have heard many very good things about D %26amp; K Cafe in Grayton. I have not eaten there and have not seen ANY negative feedback. Here is the website.





http://www.dandkcafe.com/





It is a pretty casual place.


  • blue eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment