Wednesday, April 25, 2012

beach tower resort

any comments on beach tower resorts....thinking about staying there oct 1-4



beach tower resort


We did not have a good experience at all, but that was 5 years ago. Per their brochure, they were supposedly the newest motel on the beach, but we found it to be very run down. Upon arrival the check in area was very small %26amp; smelly. I was not impressed %26amp; I also had a bad feeling. I wish I had listened to my gut %26amp; left before paying in full. Once we arrived to our room I was shocked at how nasty %26amp; smelly it was. The walls looked as though someone had smeared crisco all around, the mini fridge would not close due to rust %26amp; ice accumulation, the chairs %26amp; table had soda can rings all over them %26amp; there were cigarette ashes in %26amp; around the bathtub. I would not let my 2 year old touch anything %26amp; we immediately left. I lost my deposit, but it was honestly worth loosing . That one mistake taught me a lesson to never pay in full until I%26#39;ve seen the room first. We were in PCB in June %26amp; it still looked the same from the outside. Things may be different now, as i said that was 5 years ago. I would read all of the current reviews here on trip advisor %26amp; go on those. If you decide to book with them, please........see your room before checking in. I don%26#39;t want this to happen to you. Good luck %26amp; have a wonderful trip!!!! Oct is a great time to visit.



beach tower resort


thank you for that info sweetgapeach......I dont think I will book there....I have been looking at the new shores of panama....they are having alot of good deals now....plus giving your car gas there and back......looks like a beautiful place




Gapeachy - The Shores of Panama does look awesome. You might want to also check out www.vrbo.com. There are some really good deals. We were able to get an awesome deal on a condo in Sunrise Beach resort.




You%26#39;re welcome Gapeachy!!!! The Shores of Panama was not complete in June, but it was AMAZING from the outside. You can probably get a better deal on vrbo for Shores or any other new condo vs Beach Tower. We stayed at Emerald Beach in June %26amp; loved it. I can%26#39;t remember the vrbo#, but I just checked %26amp; there are great deals for the fall. Good Luck %26amp; have fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment