Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Any nightlife in Orlando/Kissimmee besides Downtown Disney

My wife and I are headed to Marriott%26#39;s Grande Vista for a week the end of January. My wife has conferences in Orlando every year--stinks, I know!! We are going without our kids (planning on a whole family trip Jan09)

We don%26#39;t want to do Disney / Universal parks as she/we (more she!!!) feel guilty as the tikes are not coming with this time. My question is, are there any fun nighttime places to go for us? We are in mid 30%26#39;s...

Any ideas are greatly appreciated!!!

Any nightlife in Orlando/Kissimmee besides Downtown Disney

depending on what you like; there is old town in kissimee; lots of touristy shops; some fun fair rides and if you like old cars; theres a friday night cruise; same again on saturday or bikes on a thursday; checkout their website. we had some trouble finding nightlife too; ever tried to find a decent live music venue ? that isnt the apparently obligatory ';dinner show';, i think all the local rock bands have given up or died

Any nightlife in Orlando/Kissimmee besides Downtown Disney

Ah kids.

Cant live with them, Cant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Think of anything else to say.

Take a walk down I Drive after 11pm. Now that鈥檚 a rush and a half.

May the force be with you.


';Take a walk down I Drive after 11pm. Now that鈥檚 a rush and a half.';

Now that could be fun..and free!!!


Have you ever been to Universal%26#39;s City Walk without children? There are many different eating and music/dance venues! It%26#39;s very easy to get to from the Grande Vista!


borntotravel; did visit universal city walk ; interesting but could nt find any decentmusic; either boom boom dance trash or m-o-r my mom would like.


I find the same thing, can%26#39;t stand it when the music is so loud that your insides are vibrating. I hear Church Street Station is making a comeback in downtown Orlando, although I don%26#39;t know exactly what%26#39;s down there. We used to have a great time there going from bar to bar. I was saddened when it closed down. Maybe if you google Church Street Station you can get details, or maybe a local will know more about it.

  • kid explain to
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment