Wednesday, April 25, 2012

i now hate broadwaytravel.com/my travel

flying out on thursday (27th) tix aint come so i rung em on tuesday and they said ahh yes we forgot! we%26#39;ll send em tonight



never came wednesday and never came yesterday morning.



so rung em again and the decided to tell me oh yours has come but your partners hasn%26#39;t.



i asked them what they was doing and they said they chased my travel on tuesday!





as if i%26#39;m not stressed enough i%26#39;ve gotta start chasing these muppets !



i now hate broadwaytravel.com/my travel


its the last thing you need so close to your hols





good luck keep us informed



i now hate broadwaytravel.com/my travel


think you need to deal with this matter face to face.





Anyone can tell you anything over the phone. Once the receiver is down you will soon be forgotten about.





Trust Me.





If I was in your situation I would have been in there office a few days ago. And if after 2 days I had not received my promised tickets I would be back in there.





They will soon get sick of seeing you.





You are cutting things fine and mj6 is right. This is the last thing you need.





Do you want me to ring my mate BIG DAVE. He can make this situation disappear over night? for a fee of course. (the last statement was a joke. Are was it)




they told me ';don%26#39;t worry we%26#39;ll sort you out with tix at the airport!'; can see it know, i%26#39;ll get to the airport and they%26#39;ll be like oh sorry there%26#39;s nothing in that name




Hi



Broadway travel, i used this company two years ago for accomodation only in Florida and i must say the service was abysmal, they kept sending the wrong vouchers out ,wrong dates, wrong hotels, and every time i rang i was told i could only speak to the agent who took the booking and guess what? yes... it was his day off or he wasnt due for his shift until later.





The upshot is through perserverence, i finally got it sorted and had a great holiday, but ive never used them since, not just because of this episode, but because ive found a much cheaper company.





So i sympathise with you Andy and i hope to god you can get it sorted quickly, and then maybe you can relax and enjoy your holidays ....have a great time.




ANDY





Go into them.





I cant believe you are going to risk this.





I have just texted BIG DAVE. He is on standby.




Hope it all works out andy.



Just hope Virgin send our tickets on time in 4 weeks.




it%26#39;ll get sorted just can%26#39;t be bothered with the messing




spoke to them again, they are sending out accom vouchers and transfer vouchers.



but they have made tickets ';tickets on arrival'; looks like the stress will continue till around 8am on thursday




What airline are you flying with. Surely you can phone them to confirm your flight situation?




I agree - phone the airline if you can. I have no idea what ';tickets on arrival'; mean. It must be Muppetlish but it%26#39;s not English

No comments:

Post a Comment