Saturday, April 21, 2012

Has anyone ever looked for the hidden mickey's?

I only know where there is one hidden mickey, i have the book, but there are so many and it just seems that it would take your whole day to go and find all of them. has anyone ever found a whole lot?

Has anyone ever looked for the hidden mickey's?

What are these hidden mickeys and do you get a prize for finding them?

Has anyone ever looked for the hidden mickey's?

Try www.hiddenmickeysguide.com

It has loads of photos of hidden mickeys that guests have found in the Disney parks


My wife is obsessed with this, so I got her the book for this year. I%26#39;m just going to hand it to her and go parasailing :)


I was at Animal Kingdom last weekend, and one of the guides there showed me one of the hidden Mickey%26#39;s. I had never heard of this before. Even after he showed it to me, and I took a picture and enlarged it, I still couldn%26#39;t see it. I guess I wouldn%26#39;t be very good at finding them. He said there are many in addition to the ones in the guidebook.


We looked for the hidden Mickeys on our last holiday and in MK he was usually around the back of Cinders castle having a quick puff,lol


In Disneyland in City Hall we once got a one page list of all the hidden mickeys in the park. Maybe WDW would do the same, if you didn%26#39;t mind getting the answers. Part of the fun is finding them yourself, sometimes when you%26#39;re not even trying. We found one in the way the plates were arranged on the long dinnertable in Haunted Mansion- that was cool.


There are official and unofficial hidden Mickeys just to confuse the issue.

A good obvious %26#39;unofficial%26#39; hidden Mickey is Haunted Mansion, Dining room scene where the ghosts fly about. One of the place settings is set up as a hidden Mickey, unless the inspector has been around that day.

Others are architectural. Some are even part of the view from a particular standpoint. Apparently, if you lie on your back on Main Street and look up the road towrds Cinderella%26#39;s Castle a Hidden Mickey can be seen in the forced perspective.

(Oh boy! I am SO looking forward to seeing all the people lying on their backs on Main Street next time I visit ROFL)


Hidden Mickeys can be found in the stone fireplace in the lobby of the Wilderness Lodge.


dirtyfeet,

I used to work for Disney%26#39;s Convention department. Two of my colleagues were fanatical about hidden Mickey%26#39;s and would stay after work looking for them. They would find ways to hide them in floral arangements we did for conventions.

Some of them are not as hidden as others. My favorite not so hidden mickey is the high voltage power pole on Interstate 4 near the southern end of 417.

CTR


We have visited WDW numerous times and had no idea that there were hidden Mickeys in the park. Now that we know, I can see us becoming obsessed with having to find them!

  • natural remedies for pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment