Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Ocean Palm Motel, Sunny Isles

We just stayed at the Ocean Palm in Sunny Isles. This was our second visit in as many months. The owner stated the motel will be open through Summer 2008. It looks like construction on the new high rise has fallen victim to the real estate crash like so much of the condo market in South Florida.



Ocean Palm Motel, Sunny Isles


jrags%26gt;





Right you are! Sunny Isles has the HIGHEST foreclosure rate in the state of FL.





The boom is busted and the Ocean Palms still stands. Can you give a more thorough description of the hotel including the condition of the property, pool etc and the range of room rates? Many many people ask about it and I have not had time to go there myself.





There is a small Travelodge due north and also the Thunderbird Motel still in their original low-rise condition. All else is new high rise development or construction sites.





I welcome recent visitors to PLEASE post on this thread an honest evaluation of these less expensive properties...





I appreciate your time and help!





AG



Ocean Palm Motel, Sunny Isles


I have stayed at the Ocean Palm three times now within the last two years. It is truly low budget. I paid $80 which is the weekly rate, and $90 for daily. I hate staying there, but it%26#39;s close and is in walking distance of Haulover beach. This past August, I found a condo to rent which was lovely for $80 per night, what a difference. It was on 15900 Collins Ave, but I needed the car which I then parked in the parking lot for $5 per day. I will do this again next time, it was well worth it. I still miss the fact of not walking to the beach, but I will deal with it. The Thunderbird and Newport are further North and more expensive on the weekends. Hope this helps, let me know if you need anything further. I wish I could be there now.


  • beauty secrets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment