Monday, April 23, 2012

Good bar to watch Packer Game Sunday??

I have a co-worker who is leaving tomorrow and would like to watch the Packer game on Sunday. Other than the ESPN zone, are there any good bars to go to if you%26#39;re a Packer fan???

Thanks!

Good bar to watch Packer Game Sunday??

ESPN Zone is the only place we were able to watch the game when we were there.

Good bar to watch Packer Game Sunday??

not sure where the packer%26#39;s bar is, but the ale house(s) show all the games and there is a place called jb%26#39;s sports bar on kirkman that shows games as does friday%26#39;s front row on i drive


Yup, Fridays sports bar, at the corner of I-Drive and Sandlake, next to Masters Inn has all of the games on Sunday. That is where I go to watch my Seahawks when I am down there. Great atmosphere.


Did you pack the cheesehead or just wear it down?? You could be mistaken for a Disney character.


We always go to the Ale House to watch the Reskins games, they show more than one game on more than one tv. We have also gone to Wide World of Sports, All Star Cafe where they have big screen tvs on the surrounding walls and speakers that can tune into the game you want to watch.


Thanks for all the info!

....and no, I didn%26#39;t bring my ';cheesehead';! I%26#39;m not going to FL, my co-worker is. However, I will be at Lambeau Field on Sunday with my tix!! ( I don%26#39;t do the cheesehead thing. LOL!!! )


Is your coworker going to be in Orlando long enough to see the Bears BEAT the Packers on October 7th?

We will be there October 5th thru the 12th and were wondering where to watch the game as well...Thanks for the info!


The thing about Fridays, at Sand Lake and I-Drive, is that they have the Sunday Ticket through DirectTV. They show every single game. When you walk in, they have a sign beneath each t.v. telling you what game is going to be shown on it. Fans from every different team are there, dressed in their jerseys and, yes...sometimes facepaint. It is a great atmosphere to check out the game. Good food, cold beer...I%26#39;ll be there, even though my Seahawks are on their bye week when I%26#39;m in Orlando. Gotta keep up to date on my fantasy team.


The ONLY place to watch the Packers play while in Central Florida is at One Eyed Jack%26#39;s in downtown Orlando (15 N. Orange Avenue). Seriously... you%26#39;ve got to check it out! The club has been around since 1987 and there%26#39;s always at least 100 rabid Green Bay fans there each week. Win or lose, it%26#39;s a lot of fun! Packer prizes too! And a PackerPage newsletter that%26#39;s a hoot! Check out their website for more info: CentralFloridaPackerBackers.com

  • how to deal with ex
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment