Monday, April 23, 2012

Disney All Star Resort vs Disney Caribbean Resort

I am going to Disney for a cheerleading competition in March, I would like to know which Resort would be best?







Disney All Star Resort vs Disney Caribbean Resort


Assuming your age, I would have to say the Caribbean Beach Resort. This one seems to be more suitable for teens.



Check all the photo%26#39;s and reviews of these hotels on



this site.



Have a great time!!



Disney All Star Resort vs Disney Caribbean Resort


We stayed in carribean beach 2 years ago and this year we will be staying in all star movies . C B R was very nice , not crowded in january and the room was large enough for the four of us . I hear that A S M rooms are some what smaller and cheaper but I like the Disney theme on the outside of the place , I think the little one will like it better . The smaller room should work o k we will just be sleeping and showering .

No comments:

Post a Comment