Monday, April 23, 2012

discounted disney tickets?

i was websearching for disney park hopper tickets and found the site:





dwtickets.com





was just wondering if anyone has used this site for purchasing tickets??? they charge $235.58 for the 4 day park hopper and give you and upgrade to 5 day. anyone out there had any luck with this? thanks!



discounted disney tickets?


I have never heard of them, but we used undercovertourist.com and found the cheapest at that time (last march). Go to mousesavers.com and subscribe to their newsletter and you get a secret squirrel link that allows you to purchase tickets with the mousesaver discount. Just follow the links to the page that says tickets and passes and then go to standard tickets and passes and you will get all the info.







Donna*



discounted disney tickets?


www.mapleleaftickets.com and www.ticketmania.com are both legitimate discounters.




I have also found dwtickets.com and they offer the cheapest tickets out of several sites I%26#39;ve checked. They claim to be an authorised WDW ticketing agency. They say they have a unique contract with WDW and can offer cheap tickets because of %26#39;strategic partnerships and industry longevity';. Is this a bit sus? I am also looking for a recommendation before using them. Thanks.






I too have been looking at DWTICKETS.COM as they are the lowest ones I have found.





Couple of things.......I just checked the BBB........and they go under the name Entertainment Benefits Group( I called DW direct and they told me this)...........and there have been no complaints filed.





However.......they have only been members since 2006.





When looking for them.............I noticed the SAME address for another company called Orlando Tickets Online.........





I called DW on this and they said they both are one and the same............Orlando Tickets Online also do not have anything negative on BBB............but their prices are different then DW TICKETS.com





So I dont know...........they are located for local pick up in the Bank of America building..........





I have been doing my homework...........just wanted to let you know what I found out.





I do like their prices!





Shelly




the ticketmomma website i seen 7 day tickets w/hopper for 3 people @$699.00 try that site




Great research, Shellbell95, thanks for the info. I booked $1200 worth of tickets thru DWTickets on Saturday, got an email today saying that UPS will deliver on 30th Jan to the management agency of the house we%26#39;ll be staying in . Sounds like good service so far, will let you know the end result! One more thing, I noticed their Space Pass for KSC was excellent value compared to the KSC site and it is a ticket, not a voucher. All I need to do is phone KSC to make the reservations.




Hi all,





I always use dwtickets for my orlando tickets. They are legit and owned by a travel company who owns several sites. Call them and ask for a manager they will put you at ease. No worries I am living proof, they have really good prices. You can swing by their new location of their ticketstore. Its like 1 mile from downtown disney and you can pick up the tickets for free... even better!! The store was really nice.




I noticed through a search at the Better Business Bureau that there are three companies operating from the 8472 Palm Parkway location: Orlandofuntickets.com, DWtickets.com, and Entertainmentbenefits.com There are have been a couple of complaints filed against them, but appear to have been resolved to the statisfaction of the BBB (although their history is very short).





My biggest complaint is that the prices they show on the website do NOT include sales tax. Most of the others have that already included in their prices (i.e., undercovertourist.com, ticketmania.com and mapleleaftickets.com). So take that into consideration when doing price comparisons. At first glance the prices may appear much cheaper, but after tax is figured into the equation may not be so.

No comments:

Post a Comment