Friday, March 23, 2012

What are you going to splash out on over Christmas

What special Christmas presents did you splash out on when you were in Orlando ?



What are you going to splash out on over Christmas


WE bought some really nice ornaments for our tree, they were a bit expensice but they are beautiful.



What are you going to splash out on over Christmas


Well, I%26#39;ll be a little south of Orlando for Christmas this year (Key Largo) but...first I%26#39;ll walk to midnight mass---without a warm jacket---a treat! (I may live in California but it gets cold at night here in December). Then the next day go down to the bird recovery center and take some goodies to the birds and volunteers there (my treat). A midday snorkeling trip (which I can%26#39;t do here at this time of year without a full wetsuit). Then a nice dinner---lobster, crab, fish, whatver%26#39;s in season.





Maybe not an all out splash out like in Savannah a few years back, but I think it%26#39;ll do. Last year in Dec. I got myself a Tinker Belle santa hat (ice blue with snowflakes) in Anaheim and it was sold out by the end of the day. I love it.





Oh and ornaments are always a great gift to yourself. Especially locally made ones if you can find them! That, or a mug, a magnet, or a print/drawing of where you%26#39;re visiting (I have a wall full of them).




Knowing that it would be my last trip, I filled my suitcase with as many things to remind me of my holidays in Florida as I could.




I bought a radio controlled nitro powered model car. It lasted 5 minutes before it was written off although it did do 30 mph before it hit a tree.





Next time I will probably buy a t shirt.




I didn%26#39;t buy it inOrlando, but just after I got home.





A new second hand barely used Rayburn asmine kinda blew up. Not the news you want to hear, after just getting home andspending huge amts ;-0!!!





In Orlando/rst of FL, my big purchase was a laptop and 2 Nanos.

No comments:

Post a Comment