Friday, March 30, 2012

2 week rental options?

Hi,



My husband and I plan to spend the last two weeks of January in this area so are looking for places that would be a better deal than the per night hotel rates. We don%26#39;t need to be on the beach but would like to be within a few blocks or so. Thanks!



Cynthia in Wisconsin having our first big blizzard of the season!





2 week rental options?


Lots of people reccomend VRBO.com for this type of situation.



2 week rental options?


I have a contract with the State of Wisconsin and spoke to several on Friday. They did not like me when I told them it was 80 and sunny here.





I agree with Island. VRBO.com is a great way to find a place. Just make sure you read the entire listing. Some people have additional charges such as a cleaning fee.





When you find a couple let me know and I will give you my opinion.





Stay warm!




Thanks for your info I will let you know when I get some replies.



VRBO is proving a bit frustrating as so many listings do not update their availability calendars or reply to emails.



But I will keep trying!




You may also want to search google for Cocoa Beach or Cape Canaveral condos. There are a bunch here.




Having used VRBO myself (and vacationrentals.com), I think the trick is to send messages on all the rentals you see that look like possibilities. I had to inquire on 10 or 15 properties in Cocoa Beach before I found one that was available.

No comments:

Post a Comment