Saturday, March 24, 2012

Questions

We well be in Boca Raton from 18 Dec - 2 Jan - what is the weather like?



Can you recommend discount shopping areas? Is Florida City close to Boca?



Where would one go air boating?



Can you recommend any good restaurants?





Many thanks



Questions


Sawgrass Recreation area might be a good choice for the airboat although there might be better choices closer to Boca ( it%26#39;s probably about an hour from Boca)- I%26#39;m not really familiar with that area:





tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g34227-d20鈥?/a>





Florida City is about 2 hours from Boca, south of Miami on the way to the Keys. If it is the outlets you are after, I wouldn%26#39;t bother, teh one below is much better.





Sawgrass Mills Outlets ( about half an hour or so south of Boca ) ia mammaoth shopping area that most visitors flock to- if you stop at their hospitality booth they will give you extra coupon savings.





I%26#39;m not really very familiar with Boca restaurants. There are afew posters on teh Boca Forum who live there, but they don%26#39;t answer posts every day.





If you are at Sawgrass, you%26#39;ll probably enjoy eitehr Cheesecake factory of Grand Lux Cafe, both owned by the same firm in different areas of the Mall and both famous for giant servings ( I sually have an appetizer for my entree) and killer desserts.



Questions


It%26#39;s interesting to me that this poster has made several ';plants'; all over this Forum today for this restaurant- claiming in another that he was there last New Years Eve and yet in others claiming to have %26#39;



heard of it'; and asking who else has... this sounds like an attempt at free advertising to me- so while it may be a good restaurant , I wouldn%26#39;t chose it based on any of these posts. I think I%26#39;ll look up some reviews in the interim and post them here It is in another town,north of Ft. Lauderdale. Self advertisng usually looks very evident on these forums and this one looks very much like it to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment