Saturday, March 24, 2012

Cruise to Florida?

Hello all, first post here I%26#39;m Natalie! I%26#39;m very well travelled throughout the USA but have never ever been on a cruise there before!





I usually fly to Florida with friends and love Disneyworld. My Dad has decided he%26#39;d also really like to go but the problem is he can%26#39;t and won%26#39;t fly.





So I was wondering if there is any way to get a cruise ship into anywhere in Florida mid July to mid August 2008? Any advice or help is greatly appreciated, looking forward to more travel chat soon. x





Cruise to Florida?


A cruise ship from the UK to Florida?



Cruise to Florida?


Yeah that%26#39;s what I was hoping would be available, can%26#39;t seem to find anything though sadly!




Well, there are cruises from the US to Europe, so there should be some going the other way. Have you ';Googled'; it?




I don%26#39;t know this company, but you could try giving them a call:





http://www.bookmeacruise.co.uk/




There is lots of boats that go UK to NYC, but I then have problems getting from NYC to Florida...





I have spent hours on google looking, but thankyou for the link. I will try enquiring! :)




Why not take two cruises? One to NYC and then another to Florida from NYC. You may have to change ships and even cruiselines but it wouldn%26#39;t be a big deal to do that.




Nevermind. I see what you are saying. There aren%26#39;t cruises from NYC to FL, right? I think a professional could help you, or even calling the cruiselines directly. I am sure there is a way. It will probably be long and expensive, but there is always a way.




Another option:





Train (Amtrak) from NYC to Florida. They go from NYC to Orlando, I just checked:





www.amtrak.com/servlet/ContentServer鈥?/a>




I%26#39;ve looked at Amtrak but 2 days on a train, I%26#39;m not sure I could take it! I might just decide to vacation in NYC instead and cut the hassle and just take the one boat!




Honestly, I%26#39;d rather go to NYC rather than Orlando, especially since you have been to Orlando before.





Have you ever been to NYC? It%26#39;s WONDERFUL!!!


  • facebook.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment