Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I - pod chargers quick question

I%26#39;ve bought an i-pod for my husbands Christmas - which he will probably only use on holiday. I need to buy a charger - and am thinking an in car charger would be a better option than a normal electrical socket type.

I%26#39;m guessing it will plug into the cigarette lighter so should work worldwide but would appreciate a view from anyone who has used theirs in this way.

Thanks

Gill

I - pod chargers quick question

I have just brought a USB charger from Argos, it comes with an in-car charger, Mains charger and the abillty to charge Standard USB, mini USB and a variety of Mobile Phones.

I have only used it on my mobile, so far so good.

Masterplug USB Mains and 12V Charger Kit. Cat No. 9820786

I - pod chargers quick question

thanks Heseth

I%26#39;ve had a look at that and it seems a prety good buy. I%26#39;ll have to drop by Argos anyway since I thnk I really need to buy a cover/case for the i-pod. I%26#39;m about green about these things and assumed when I bought it it would come with all sorts of little fancy things - bit of a shock when I received this tiny little box which clearly didn%26#39;t have lots of extras.

No panic though plenty of time to get the rest- now my challenge is downloading hubbies CD%26#39;s onto it before Christmas as he is even more technically challenged than I am!

  • sanskrit name
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment