Saturday, March 24, 2012

Just Returned

Just got back yesterday and now back in work!!!!!





I enjoyed but my wife was not overly happy, but i think that this was more down to the fact of us doing to much in a short period of time





I look forward to hearing your questions rather than bore you all with our tales....



Just Returned


When are you posting your TR?



Just Returned


I really dont want to bore people, ha ha




Wow, time goes so quickly, cant beleive your back already!!! i did read a lot of your questions.





How was the pub crawl?





how was Virgin?





which steakhouse did you get to?





did you get an ipod or mp3..





to name a few questions for you Knoxy lad, Lastly what was the wife not happy with?





Oh and how did you like the golf.. and did you find somewhere to watch the footy...




Knoxy, glad to see you back.





I was there the same time as you but as only went for 5 days I feel I have been back for weeks!





Sorry to hear you did too much, but I may have mentionned that before. It is the one thing first time visitors do that I try (usually unsucessfully) to talk them out of each time.





Looking forwards to your TR.




eagle





bought 2 ipods an 8gig nano and an 80gig classic, saved around 拢65 in total i think





Pub crawl didnt happen





Went to the Fox and Hounds on 192 which is a Glasgow Rangers bar. My team got beaten !!!! but did have a great day out





The golf was outstanding at Falcons Fire





the steakhouse was Charleys, which was the best steak i think i have had, and i have eaten in fine places all over the world





My wife just didnt realise how much we would be doing in a short period, she is more used to a relaxing holiday where we would be poolside or beach at a 5* resort like mexico brasil etc





but she loved the shopping !!! bit to much if you ask me, ha ha




Sounds like YOU had a good time anyway..



it is such a great place you need a little more time to get the best out of it.





we are playing falcons fire on the 17th December not played it yet as we always play Reunion which is great.





did you not fancy an iphone as well i have just got one unlocked and is the best piece of kit i have bought in ages. I have orders from family to bring a few back with me.




cant believe your back at work the day after




You should have heard my son maon when I made hom go to school the day after lol.




i couldnt get an iphone from the apple store as they had none till this week





Falcone Fire is reseeding at the moment but wont cause any upset, except the greens have no pace at all




Welcome back



Maybe just a brief TR ?? by the time you get done answering everyones questions, you might as well have written a report. We ( most of us ) really look forward to TRs. Maybe you%26#39;d have a little time over the weekend to just give us the highlights



Flight, Hotel, Restaurants, Theme Parks ?



It gives us something to dream about until we can go again. You wouldn%26#39;t bore us, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment