Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hotel suggestions near Medival Times?

Hello, all. I have planned an unexpected trip to Florida, spending all of our time in Palm Coast, except the last day. Since we will be flying out of Orlando, we will come down for one day and go to Medival Times. I am looking for a reasonable hotel.





I am mom and will be bringing my daughter, 21, her boyfriend 23, and my son 17. So I am hoping to find something that would appease them.





Even though I thought of being close by to Medival Times, I wouldn%26#39;t mind staying somewhere where if the kids want to walk to it would be some thing else for them to do. Specifically, Universal City Park or even Downtown Disney,





Thanks for any suggestions



Hotel suggestions near Medival Times?


Patty24,





For someplace you can walk to entertainment you either need to be in the Lake Buena Vista group which has hotels ranging from two stars to five stars or in the area of Olde Towne in Kissimmee where most of the hotels are two and three stars. As you get closer to Medieval Times, most of the hotels drop to one star.





CTR



Hotel suggestions near Medival Times?


Patty,





will you have a car available to you ? the hotels around that show place are not the most pleasant, i would stay elsewhere have you booked the dinner show yet ? If not book somewhere else for a night out like hard rock or something




Well that settles it, I guess we will stay over at the Lake Buena Vista section and not worry about being near the place.





We will have a ca, so we won%26#39;t have an issue getting around. But I am renting and the kids won%26#39;t be able to drive it, I am not paying big bucks for them to be a driver, so that is why I thought if they could walk to anything that would be good.





I chose Medeival Times only because we have been meaning to take my son for the longest time and never get to do it. We have done so much of the other Disney/Orlando things in the past so this looks like the best opportunity to finally take him.





Thanks for the responses. Now I have to mull over the vast selection over there in the LBV area. I think if we are near Universal though that might be nice for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment