Friday, March 30, 2012

Nancy Forresters's Secret Garden still open?

Is this still opened? I saw a post from back in Jan. that led me to think it could be closing due to it being prime real estate?



I would love to check it out.





Any suggestions let me know.



Nancy Forresters's Secret Garden still open?


As far as I know, yes. It%26#39;s still open.



Nancy Forresters's Secret Garden still open?


And the website: http://www.nfsgarden.com/HTML/frameset1.htm




I%26#39;m hopefully seeing it on my tropical bike tour in a few weeks, so I HOPE it is not gonna close befor ethen :-)



Will post a TR too.




I walked past it last Wednesday and there was no indication that it was closed. We didn%26#39;t go in because we didn%26#39;t have time, but I%26#39;m fairly certain it was open.




She is open. Some of the hurricanes from the past years hurt the place but she is still open and going strong. Stop in and take a look around.




Still open.





Great place to take a packed lunch and bottle of wine(Faustos grocery store or Lobo%26#39;s fro wrappers are both nearby.)There are some tables nestled in between the foliage you can sit and enjoy a quiet lunch away form the noise of Duval Street.




Another nice garden, especially as you%26#39;ll have a bike, is on the south side at the West Martello tower. It opens up at 9:00 or 9:30. Afterwards bicycle out to the end of the White Street pier.





Pjk




Thanks for all the info everyone! Looking forward to trying to visit it this trip.




Lloyd%26#39;s bike tour took us there two days ago. he explained fully the current situation. she is struggling, but holding on. great little place.



and i will plug the bike tour as he also has a key for the zen garden %26amp; he is a character.




Thanks ohbo! I%26#39;m taking Lloyd%26#39;s tour two week from Saturday. Can%26#39;t wait! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment