Thursday, April 19, 2012

So gratefu to this foruml!!!

I would just like to mention that I appreciate this forum even more now. Everyone is so helpful and friendly and there is lots of good advice and tips to read.





The reason I am mentioning this is because I posted a question on the Paris forum about a ride at Disneyland (I am going in November)





Well the responses I got were not helpful at all and one poster was rather rude and sarcastic!!!





So thank you everyone for your positive input and friendliness :-)





act1980



So gratefu to this foruml!!!


Just read the offending post!





How rude, just no need for it.





I have got some much great info from this site



So gratefu to this foruml!!!


Just popped over to the Paris forum to support you and anyone else who asks for help. Like we said this week there are times when questions seem a little naive but to be dismissive is not the way of this forum.





Keep asking the questions and accept the postive answers.





That berk on the paris forum did not have to respond but he just had to show how clever he was - totally unaaceptable but TA did nothing about it.




I agree with you act. I%26#39;ve visited several TA Forums and posted questions or comments on a few of them.



IMO the Orlando Forum is the best by a mile. Everyone who regularly posts on here is always cheerful and friendly and although the same questions are often asked again and again they are always answered patiently and respectfully.




I agree act that poster was rude in the extreme.





I have visited other forums but none come close to this one for information given.




Hi act,



just popped into the paris forum. I cannot believe how rude some people can be. and as i posted on that thread if people googled everything then there would be no need for these forums.





I have been to orlando 4 times (5th next year) and i have gained some much friendly help and advice from this great forum - even if my questions have already been answered a million times before -lol





Laura




I suppose we are such nice people here because we talk about the real Disney not imitations like Disneyland paris where would you belive it Pirates is sung in French rol




Good grieve....remind me not to ask anything about Paris!





Stick with this forum Act, many of us have been to Disnayland Paris aswell as Orlando.




Dont worry act he had the Paris thread owled so all the evidence of his bullying is wiped.







Do what Sid says.




hi,



i read the post before it was taken off. i come on this forum because i love florida like most of the nice of the people on here. i%26#39;ve been to orlando a few times now and if i can help anyone out then i will.




I appreciate how patient the regs are. There are so many thankless selfish people who come here acting as if they are entitled to answers. Goodness, how do you keep yourself from responding with ';spend some money on a travel agent if you%26#39;ve really got it THAT GOOD';?





No one has to answer a single question. They%26#39;re just doing folks a favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment