Friday, March 23, 2012

The wait is finally over!

After 14 months of planning and waiting our time has finally come. We leave tomorrow for Gatwick and Florida on Monday. Thank you to all who helped with my questions.

Good bye to the wind and rain!

The wait is finally over!

Have a good holiday little grasshopper.

and you aren%26#39;t kidding about the wind- I just saw my kids trampoline sail thru the air 20ft off the ground. Hit the barn, not the house and left a huge dent!!!!!

The wait is finally over!

It is awful here, it hasnt stopped raining since the early hours of this morning. Enjoying my nice fire and the thought of being somewhere nicer on Monday.

Had hope to do a bit of sightseeing in London tomorrow but I might have to cancel that plan if the weather stays like this.


Have a wonderful time LM68, We have got the wind and rain this afternoon. The forecast was not good but was later than expected, must have been working its way across. Safe trip. EvieCee.


have a wonderful trip!


have a fun and safe trip


You are very lucky LittleMiss and you are right it is so cold and wet and miserable here- but as I am not going to Orlando like you I am cheering myself up with thoughts of splashing out over Christmas %26amp; in the New Year.

Enjoy!!


I am jealous. All this reading and writing about Disney is getting me to look at air fares. Have a great time. Right now I am looking at snow trying to melt, and hearing about another storm on its way.


Have a great trip....if it helps any, it is raining here in Arkansas also!....but i just checked the weather in orlando (a crazy habit i have when our weather stinks) and it is sunny and warm!!!!


Jenni,

accordin to todays braodsheets you and I are the only persons in the country %26#39;splashing out%26#39; this christmas. Me on a newRayburn and a house. Hopefully you will spend your dosh in a more seasonally appropriate fashion.

  • from keratosis pilaris
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment