Friday, March 23, 2012

Nascar Cafe at Universal help please?

Could you tell me if we can eat here without park tickets? My hubby is really missing Race Rock Cafe and I thought this might be similar.



Nascar Cafe at Universal help please?


No problem- thet are in the CityWalk complex which is not inside the Park-





www.nascarsportsgrille.com will give you directions and parking info



Nascar Cafe at Universal help please?


Thankyou, can%26#39;t wait




We ate there in September and really enjoyed it. We went earlier, about 5 pm, and had no trouble getting a table. Our server was fantastic. The food was simple but very good. My Husband and Son are big Nascar fans, so they really enjoyed all the pictures and memorabilia. There are also TV screens (with changeable channels) in each booth that run racing and other sports, and a cartoon channel (which kept my kids busy while we waited for our food.) There are Nascar cars parked outside the restaurant, and also a gift shop. I%26#39;ve never been to Race Rock, so I don%26#39;t know if this is anything like that was, but if you enjoy Nascar, this is a great place to eat!





Cindermom

No comments:

Post a Comment