Friday, March 23, 2012

Nice place for lunch

I am looking for a place to have a nice lunch this weekend. We love Handsome Harry%26#39;s but would like to try something else but still ';bistroish.'; Any ideas along those lines? We also like Bleu Provence but they are not open for lunch.



Nice place for lunch


Hi Arnie,





I haven%26#39;t been but have heard great things about Chop%26#39;s. The 5th Ave location and also the Bonita one. Every ate at the Riverwalk in Tin City. Not really a Bistro type place, but the food is great at you dine right on the bay and watch the boats sail bye. I really like it. The Naples Pub is a great hidden little place located behind Tommy Bahama%26#39;s. Let me know what you think about those. I have a few other if you want more!





Cheers,



MenuGuy



Nice place for lunch


Thanks for the reply. I have been to Chops for dinner and I like it but its not really what we are looking for for lunch. I am not even sure that location is open for lunch. Riverwalk is a possiblity. The menu sounds good. What are your other ideas?




The Restaurants around Venetian Village are open for lunch and some provide great views of the water you can shop around after lunch!!!!




Thanks pt. Is there any particular restaurant you suggest? We really are not going to have time to shop but we were hoping to find a good place for lunch, like Handsome Harry%26#39;s (bistroish).




My favorites are the Village Pub...beer %26amp; wine only or Maxwells by the bay...full bar there! Both would be great....btw...Bamboo Cafe is open for lunch and might be a good alternative to Blue Provence.




Already come and gone. We stuck with Handsome Harry%26#39;s. It was good as usual and the lobster bisque is some of the best I have ever had.


  • facebook.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment