Friday, March 23, 2012

nintendo ds as christmas present

I am going to orlando 20th Dec for 11 days. My daughter has decided that she wants a nintendo ds for christmas.I am finding it very hard to get it here and was wondering has anyone any advice about waiting to get to florida to get one. I wonder is the demand for them is as great as over here. I would hate to go over and then not be able to get one for her.I can%26#39;t get one on the net as I have no credit card. If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreiciated.



Thanks.



nintendo ds as christmas present


Nintendo DS should be available in Ireland. Are you not confused with the Nintendo Wii?





Thye DS would be easily available in the US and cheaper too.



nintendo ds as christmas present


hi returned from orlando on the 20th nov, while there bought an nintendo ds lite plus animal crossing game for 170 dollars,they had plenty for sale,hope this helps




oops forgot to say i bought it at walmart




Thanks for the help.Thats a great price. I think I will take my chances and wait till I get over there.




hi i bought my neice and nephew one at toyrus for $130




I brought on last month at the virgin mega store at downtown disney for $120, and they had a sale on with some of the games starting at $20 excellent value.





Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment