Friday, March 23, 2012

What should we plan for2 days in Universal Orland?

I plan on taking my twin sons to Univeral for 3 nights, 2 days around New Years and wasn%26#39;t sure what to plan. I am thinking on staying on-site, maybe at Hard Rock, but didn%26#39;t know if we would have time to go to Sea World. Would Blue Man be worth attending and are there any good restraunts? We went to Disney last year for 4 days, but wished we had more time. Any 1st timer suggestions? Thanks





What should we plan for2 days in Universal Orland?


how old are your sons if they are young they will love ioa especially dr susue land my nephew and neices love it there they were 5,7,8 at the time but they were scare of some things over at universal it took us one day for each park and i stayed at the hard rock too they will love the pool especially the water slide i don%26#39;t know about the blueman never seen it sorry



What should we plan for2 days in Universal Orland?


Hard Rock is a great hotel so even if you plan on visiting other parks I would still recommend it.



My view is that Universal Studios is Ok for half a day if the park is fairly quiet. We went last October and were disappointed - the park opened at 9 but some of the stalls and rides didn`t open until 10.30 because it was a quiet time of year. We had done pretty much everything by mid day and went to Islands of Adventure for the rest of the day which was fantastic.



I guess a lot depends on the age of your kids as to which park is best for them. Personally I would go IOA and Seaworld.



Restaurants - loads to chose from both at Universal City Walk and I Drive.




I enjoy Universal but to me it does not have the excitement as Disney. The problem with my kids was the height requirement. At Disney, the Rock and Roller Coaster was 40 inches. I remember a few at U. being 44. This added a problem.





I think the second time at Disney can be better than the first. Once you know the layout and terrain, you are better at deciding what is best for you. I love the Hard Rock, but I would think about spending at least one night back at Disney.




hi - you will love universal ..... tooooooo many things to do!!! ....... i would be more than happy to help you w/ your reservations - you can email me at ktlloyd@yahoo.com ......... have a great time!!!


  • facebook.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment