Saturday, April 21, 2012

Advice 0n Orlando

I have read all the advice given on this forum and its spot on, BUT! If I had never gone before then is too much advice confusing. every one has their own favourites what to do..what parks..which park first.. even though I have been before I always buy the brits guide next one out at the end of October..gives good advice, tells you whats new..and an update on prices...





my favourite discussion on this forum is flights.. but at the end of the day who ever you fly with what you pay is what you get..I am going Xl1 next time..first time I have turned left on a plane..could start another one there.



Advice 0n Orlando


There is lots of advice on this forum, however i think most people will only pick out what is relevant to them.





I enjoy reading the threads, and you get to see lots of peoples preferences, but at the end of the day as you say we are all different, and we all spend the hols how we like.





Its only when we get back and read through this you come across something and think i will remember that for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment