Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bug spray

should we be carrying bug spray into the parks to apply throughout the day or is it not that bad at this time of year...Thanks



Bug spray


Just got back last week, and didn%26#39;t have a problem with bugs all week....not even many love bugs.





Had mosquito spray with us, but never had to use it, even at Animal Kingdom.



Bug spray


I%26#39;ll bring it just incase...but just don%26#39;t want to lug it into park with camera%26#39;s and such..I only have that bottled spray from the summer and don%26#39;t want to spend the money on a smaller cream sized one.. I%26#39;m Cheap I guess..Thanks




Not at this time of year-and I was just there and had a huge problem with lovebugs while I was driving around. But there is nothing you can do about them except say ';YUK'; when they splatter on your windshield.




OK not sure what everyone means..are we bringing bug spray because of mosquitoes or for Love Bugs??Love bugs don%26#39;t bite so you would need it for them right???




You do not need bug spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment