Thursday, April 12, 2012

Dealing w/ Timeshare Sharks!!!

Trading my Caribbean timeshare for a week at Disney next year!! Staying at Westgate Vacation Villas in Kissimmee............... Now I%26#39;ve read lots of bad reviews about the check-in proceedures and various management issues, here at TA. I had stayed there about 4 yrs ago and absolutely loved the place. Not one complaint from me!!!! Hope it hasn%26#39;t changes THAT much in 4 yrs............ :o(

My question is..............how to immediately get them to lay off the ';timeshare sales pitch';????? They know we are guests (not owners) so they are going to try to get me and my wife to sit thru their sales presentations, all week.

How do I get them to GO AWAY after they ';hit us up'; for the first time??? Lie, and say we%26#39;re not married???? Or say we don%26#39;t have a pot to';tinkle'; in cause we just bought our first house???

Thx,

2-fer

:o)

Dealing w/ Timeshare Sharks!!!

If you%26#39;re trading your week, I don%26#39;t think there is a condition that you must attend a TS presentation. It is only if you want the free breakfast or lunch that there is an obligation on your part to sit through the presentation.

We%26#39;ve traded many times and opted out of the freebie meal.

But if you find you cannot pass up the free meal, then at the end of the presentation, just keep a firm NO on your lips at all times. You do not have to give a reason. Hey, you already have a TS.

  • client side script
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment