Friday, March 23, 2012

Colony Cottages

Has anyone stayed here? There are several to rent. They are located on Olivia Street and share a nice pool. Formerly they were called the Colony Guesthouse. I am considering renting Egret and would appreciate any info.



Colony Cottages


We stayed here before it sold as condo%26#39;s. This property was a slice of heaven in KW. We had a one bedroom 2 floor place and it was perfect.Can you give me the info. on the rentals? Thanks....Sue



Colony Cottages


I found them on VRBO.com. #92564 and 92567. Let me know if they look familiar.





Thanks, Helga




Neither one of them are the one we stayed in but it is definitely the property. Thanks for the info. We are going to KW in 2008 and I know where we%26#39;ll stay....




We are looking at these cottages for the 2008 winterbreak. Are there any new reports on these cottages?




We use to stay there when it was The Colony before I moved to KW. They were such a great deal and the cottages were wonderful. Many of my family members would stay there when they would visit KW. It was very sad when they sold. I am not familar with the Egret but by the look of what I can find the web, the looks of them haven%26#39;t really changed and they all still look really nice.




We are going to stay here over the Christmas holidays this year. I was able to actually look at them while I was in KW for a short visit earlier this year.





The pool area is compact. Everything is neat and tidy. One couple at the pool said they loved it. They were there for an extended stay. I was invited to view their condo, which is the only two story one. It was perfect. Patio in the back, balcony off the bedroom upstairs, very nicely decorated. This was the only one with 1 1/2 baths. Because it is a two story, the downstairs is a little more compact. This is the one we reserved.





There is a small pretty pond in front. This unit, along with about 2 others are tucked back, down a very short walkway from the pool. It is a very small compound with only about 7 condos.





I%26#39;ll be happy to answer any questions when I get back after New Years.

No comments:

Post a Comment