Sunday, April 15, 2012

where to stay

Hello everyone,





Could someone recommend a good area and/or specific hotel to consider for a two-night stay in January? We will arrive late on a Friday, and be at Discovery Cove all day Saturday. It seems a lot of the hotels don%26#39;t allow check-in on Fridays? Does anyone know why?





We are not planning on visiting Disney, but we would like to stay somewhere close to restaurants and shopping if possible. I am a total germ-a-phobe, so cleanliness is my biggest priority! If I could stay under $250 a night, that would be great. I can%26#39;t find a hotel I like (and that%26#39;s available) super close to Discovery Cove - so I%26#39;m trying to broaden my search. Any suggestions on what area to look at would be great. Thanks for your help!



where to stay


I saw a Hilton Garden Inn very close to SeaWorld last week and they are usually very good on cleanliness. You might also want to check out the Homewood Suites as it gets good reviews too.





There%26#39;s not too many nice hotels located ';next door'; to SeaWorld, but if you want other sections of I-Drive north of there, there%26#39;s a few to choose from.



where to stay


Agree with Kat Cubs fan about Hilton Garden Inn - you could also try Hilton Grand Vacations Seaworld very close to Discovery Cove. We recommend this place. Also there is a Residence Inn Seaworld -also close. Hiltons and Marriotts in this area are clean and highly recommended. You can take I -ride or drive to Premium Outlets nearby.





Don%26#39;t know anything about Friday check ins - sorry.


  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment