Saturday, April 21, 2012

is it worth paying for the palm lounge

I think its called the Palm lounge, is it worth paying to wait in there for your flight home..

is it worth paying for the palm lounge

Used it on Thursday and glad it was included in the flight. Not because it was something special, more the fact that it wasn%26#39;t and I%26#39;m glad I didn%26#39;t pay extra for it.

Clean, nice comfy seats and a limitless supply of soft drinks on the right hand side of the lounge and a full bar with TV on the left hand side. We were allowed two free alcoholic beverages then you had to pay. No snacks other than crisps or biscuits.

We were hoping to waste an hour or so with a bit of peace and quiet but there was a party who could only be described as the holidaymakers from Hell. Screaming, unruly kids of all ages running around annoying everyone while the parents just got boozed up at the bar. Front desk staff not at all bothered.

Don%26#39;t know how much it costs but I wouldn%26#39;t bother myself. I use other airline business lounges so maybe I was expecting too much!

is it worth paying for the palm lounge

srs....I used it last year and have booked it again for this year, I would definately recommend it. The kids were entertained and the adults could relax. Go on, book it, dont think you%26#39;ll be sorry.


If you are spending more than 2 hours at the airport. Yes it is worth it.

Worth the entrance fee just for the free drinks and comfy seats. their is also internet access,

  • reptiles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment