Saturday, April 21, 2012

which hotel ?

any views on the best hotel on international drive



not hiring a car is this the place to stay ?



which hotel ?


hi we go to holiday inn 6215 international drive, we go 6 oct till 3 nov it will be our 3rd time,its in a great location, 2mins walk to wet and wild, 5mins ride universal, 20 ride disney.we dont hire a car. pizza hut next door ponderosas across road,bus stop out side hotel to go up an down internatioal drive,pool s lovely, you get free towels round pool, hair dressers, little shop,gym.we are family of 5, and the rooms have plent of room. fridge, iron , ironing board,tea coffe maker with the tea and coffee.same acade, bar. food is lovely. i cant wait to go back. hotel do free transport to theme parks.angie



which hotel ?


Hi ally66ally66!



There are lot%26#39;s of Hotels of all budgets on International Drive. Most of the major chain Hotels do free transportation to the parks.



I Drive is a great location if you%26#39;re not hiring a car, although i%26#39;d say that the further south ( closer to seaworld, Disney etc) you are, the better the accommodation overall, and the less tacky area.



I%26#39;ve noticed over the last couple of years that the Quality Inn/Holiday Inn area, has gone down hill a bit. That%26#39;s only my opinion of course.



Depending on your budget, check out the , Sheraton Vistana Villages 12401 I-Drive, Homewood Suites 8745 I-Drive.





Most Hotels situated on I-Drive have i-ride trolley stops, to enable you to venture up an down I-Drive.





Feel free to check out all the I-Drive reviews on T.A.





I%26#39;ve stayed at both Quality Inn International 7600 I-Drive, and Holiday Inn 6515 I-Drive (Holiday Inn better, in my opinion!), and had no problems whatsoever, but in-keeping with your question, neither are even close to be being the best.





Feel free to ask any questions!





woffer.




hi thanks , was looking at the holiday inn but after seeing some of the reviews here have put me off a tad




At the end of the day, the Holiday Inn is an average Hotel in my opinion. It%26#39;s nothing special, but it serves it%26#39;s purpose without any complaints ( well, not by me anyway!!) It has a an above average pool, which both myself and the kids loved!





It%26#39;s tricky sometimes putting things into perspective!





I would say this to you: if this is your first time in Orlando, and you require a reasonable Hotel base from which to access restaurants and the parks, then as long as you get a room in the main building, i doubt very much that you will be disappointed.





I tend to find that some reviews are from frequent travellers, whose expectations are far higher than the ';first time'; vacationer ( i apologise if this is not your 1st trip, it%26#39;s just the impression i got! ).





Hope this helps!!




Hi there





I have stayed at the Crowne Plaza just off international drive, a really nice hotel, they offer a shuttle to disney and universal.





Hotel was very clean and lovely big rooms, and staff were really friendly, you wont go wrong here.





its a 5 -10 min walk to i drive, there is a trolly stop outside the hotel but its not the main one so you would have to change (i think about 3 to 4 stops down)





Got some great reviews, and i would definately stop here again.





chris


  • blue eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment