Saturday, April 21, 2012

what is the strangest stuff you have bought back?

I am a bit of a shopaholic but not for clothes and shoes for anything!!



I once bought back a giant wooden spoon and fork set back from romania !!





just wondered what was the strangest thing you have bought back ?



what is the strangest stuff you have bought back?


What did you do with them?



what is the strangest stuff you have bought back?


A packet of canadian bacon, grated potato for hash browns and a tub of whipped philadeplia!




Gave them away as a present !!



When I got back I realised just how naff they were so I gave them to someone as a souvineer and they were too polite to say anything !!





They are probably sitting on a car boot sale as we speak !!




My husband!!!!





hes got this habit of following me back home every time!




I bought a box of Perkins buttermilk pancake mixture.



Didn%26#39;t turn out anything like the ones you get there.




I know I am just going to come home with all sorts of tacky stuff!!





My shopping list for this time includes; a jar of mixed peanut butter and %26#39;jelly%26#39;, some brown paper lunch bags !! - don%26#39;t ask, anything grape flavoured and a mickey mouse watch with moving hands !!




didn%26#39;t actually bring it back (impossible!), but in june %26#39;05 had a holiday to cyprus and on the spur of the moment bought an apartment!!!



we viewed it one rainy day-bored,%26amp; put offer in. 4 days later we were partying until 9am , at the lawyers 11am, still drunk! and signed for it!



luckily we weren%26#39;t ripped off and now use it every summer for long ,hot holidays........




I brought back, pancake mix, syrup and cheese in a can!!!!! - still have them.....I like the idea of the brown paper lunch bags though....that could be my strange item for 08 lol..




Christmas deco%26#39;s from down town Disney Xmas shop, very exspensive, that i refused to put them on the tree.



We now have an optic fiber Xmas tree and no need for Deco%26#39;s.



Oh well they look good in the disney box




My hubby brougt home a huge bottle of bud from RaceRock (empty) It held about 4 pints and has sat on the top of my kitchen cupboards for the past 6 years! It weighs loads as it is glass, no wonder we were over the luggage weight limit coming home that year!

No comments:

Post a Comment