Saturday, April 21, 2012

Family stay during Spring Break?

Our family (my wife and I, plus 2 girls - ages 8%26amp;5) is looking for a nice beach place during spring break (march 23 -29 for us). I%26#39;ve been looking over some of the other Florida forums and I am thinking that Cocoa Beach might be what we are looking for. Oceanfront, enough close by that we can do some exploring close by - day trips, enough going on that the kids will be easily entertained. Plus my wife and I have been to Cocoa Beach - pre kids - and know the area at least a little bit.





My concern is - is Cocoa Beach over run with college age kids during spring break? We are Ruling out Daytona and some others because of this. We just are looking for are that is family friendly.



Thanks for any input you all can give.



Family stay during Spring Break?


Cocoa Beach is no Daytona Beach, that%26#39;s for sure! There will be a lot of people here but the scene is not wild and crazy like Daytona Beach. This is more of a place where people relax and enjoy the beach rather than go crazy.



Family stay during Spring Break?


Thanks for the input, that%26#39;s what we sort of thought - but wanted another opinion.





Any suggestions for places to stay for a family of four? :)





Holiday Inn Oceanfront looked great and I can get a great price through AAA. But, boy are the reviews mixed!

No comments:

Post a Comment