Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hello all. Im back planning again

Hello All,





Many thanks to everybody who made my trip in 2005 a big hit. Thank you to mother nature whom decided that it would be good to make it a trip to remember. I was treated to Hurricane Alberto during my stay. Still, I was given something some tourists miss out on. Some experience if mild.





Why am I here? That reason really. I will be arriving back sometime in 2008 and need help in when to go.





Spring break. NO Too busy



Gay Pride Week. No Too busy



Any other holiday. No Too busy



or Hurricane season.





For those interested. Im planning on 4 nights New York, 9 nights Orlando, Lake Buena Vista Palace hotel and someplace on the gulf for 3 nights.



Hello all. Im back planning again


Sping break is the BEST time to go. We went in 2006 and the weather was fab and it was not over crowded. it was the best time that we have ever visited this year we are going in late nov, hope to have the same great weather!



Hello all. Im back planning again


How about early May?





Not too hot, not many crowds, no hurricanes, and no major holidays or gay days until the end of the month.




The weather is defo not an issue other than the humidity but I will get over that.





Crowds are a problem. I have terrible issues with large crowds. I was in Orlando in mid June and it was fine except for finding a space in the car park in downtown disney after 7pm. That was a task.

No comments:

Post a Comment