Saturday, April 21, 2012

T-Minus One Day...And Counting....

Well, Lord willing, this time tomorrow morning, I%26#39;ll be in the Tahoe and headed toward Orlando for a week of fun.





Am going to Universal/IOA, SeaWorld, and all the Disney parks, along with some other things thrown in during our ';off days'; from the parks.





Have the free Disney dining plan from Tuesday to Sunday.





After today, I won%26#39;t be back on the forum until Sept. 25th probably, so all you daily posters keep our troll in line during the next week.





Take care!!!







P.S.: Still crushed that I won%26#39;t be able to see Clyde and Seymour at SeaWorld.



T-Minus One Day...And Counting....


Kat-





Have a wonderful time! You are so helpful, although I dont often post, I read several times a day and your info both here and Gatlinburg has helped make for wonderful vacations for my family and I. Thank you sincerely. I have to wait till Jan. for our magic but in the mean time I hope you have a magical time yourself!!!!!!



T-Minus One Day...And Counting....


hey kat. thanks for all your tips. hope you have a great time and i%26#39;ll look out for you at mk next thurs!!!




Have a great holiday, and thank you for all your help and advise.



Take care




enjoy, have fun and say hello to Goofy!!!



:)




Thanks, everyone!!!





I%26#39;ll be seeing Goofy up close and personal on Thursday at the Liberty Tree Tavern character meal.




kat, I will look for the Tahoe as I fly into orlando !



Have a really Swell Holiday. See you there.



22 hours, 48 minutes to go :)




he is my favorite...so cute..!!!




have a safe journey and FAB holiday





what will we do without you and your advice





have fun




How long is the drive from home to Orlando? Have a safe trip and kiss Goofy for me.





H-Girl




H-Girl,





Drive is about 550 miles and 7-8 hours, unless the football game traffic slows us down tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment