Saturday, April 21, 2012

South Atlantic Grille

Has anyone tried this new upscale restaurant that just opened up right across from Chases? I%26#39;m dying for a new restaurant in NSB, but didn%26#39;t get a chance to try it last time we were there.



South Atlantic Grille


We haven%26#39;t been able to try it yet, but the owners / chef moved to FL from our home town in VA. We used to eat at their restaurant all the time. It was fabulous. I can%26#39;t wait to get back down there this winter to try the food. They are good friends of ours and I have heard nothing but positive comments about the place.



South Atlantic Grille


I haven%26#39;t tried it yet either, but intend to now that the Summer crowds have thinned out. Ii is named South Atlantic Grille and I have been told by several friends who have been there that is is very,very good. I have met the owners-a really nice young couple- and know some of their family that live here. I will get back to tripadvisor and let you know what I think of it as soon as we try it out....which will be SOON!




I have been there many times and really like it . I have certain dietary restrictions and the servers and the chef have always been very help full. They also have a great wine list. Not huge or any thing but with some really nice selections. I almost always get the apple salad and the scallops (no garlic for me)but my friends that i have gone with have always liked what they got. Definitely worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment