Thursday, April 12, 2012

What to do with your stuff while at parks?

Silly question here.. but I%26#39;m wondering what does everyone do with all their stuff (be it purse..wallet.. etc) while they%26#39;re going around the park? Do you just carry it? As I would imagine that for some rides (esp. water rides) you%26#39;re not going to want to hold onto your stuff. Does anyone just throw their things into a locker?



What to do with your stuff while at parks?


It really depends on the park. Some parks have lockers located outside the rides to put your stuff in while on the ride (SeaWorld and UNiversal have these).





Disney has compartments in many of their rides for smaller items. I carried around an umbrella and a water bottle all last week, and never had any problem using either the lockers or just the compartments on the rides.



What to do with your stuff while at parks?


I would deffinatley bring my stuff with me throughout the park. Depending on the time of year you may need to bring a sweatshirt, umbrella, raincoat, etc. Don%26#39;t forget the camera!!!! We usually pack all of our stuff into a backpack and take turns wearing it. If you have kids, you%26#39;ll also have a stroller (or you can rent one) and there may be a small compartment to store your things. Don%26#39;t forget, you%26#39;ll probobly shop while your in the parks.... even MORE things to carry around! I would bring a couple plastic baggies to put my cell phone and my digital camera in if I were carrying it in a backpack...in case it got wet. Most of the rides in WDW allow you to bring your things on the ride. Mission Space has a compartment in front of you to put your purse or backpack in. Soarin%26#39; has a basket under your seat. Just watch your back, I had my digital camera stolen in Magic Kingdom, but other than that, we%26#39;ve never had any problems in any of the parks.




The only ';stuff'; we bring into the parks are a room card, and about $50 cash.




I carry a small backpack with my wallet,park tickets,sunblock,camera,lipstick,water,a light sweater,hotel key,few other small items. If I am on a soggy ride,there usually is a compartment like at Kali River Rapids at Disney and I put it in there.




Go to local home and do a good deed and take a little old lady out for the day..then hire a wheel chair, load all your bags on it..also go right to the front of a line as with wheel chair user.




as a rule my hubby carrys the important stuff and i have a few bits in a small bag


  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment