Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Weather in December

I will be going on a caribbean cruise departing from the Port of Miami December 2, 2007. Can anyone tell me what the temperature will be like at that time? I will be staying 1 night pre and post cruise in Miami. Is it too cold to go to the beach? If it is, then I will just book a room near the airport.



Weather in December


Impossible to say from now. But definitely too cold to go in the water. If it is sunny and not windy, it will be good to soak up some rays on the beach.



Weather in December


Well as the other poster said, who knows. It really depends on the cold fronts and if they make it down or not. It can be anywhere from the 60s (F) to 80s (F).





I can tell you that last December we spent 20 days in December above 80 degrees F. But this year the Farmers Almanac (the people who predict the weather since the 1800s) said Florida will be cooler this year, I heard it on TV a week ago.





Sorry I couldn%26#39;t give you a better answer.




Well during the day, the beach is fine as long as you don%26#39;t plan on swimming! lol...the water will be chilly. But Miami in general is very warm in December usually between 70F and high 80%26#39;s during the day. At night it can drop to the 60%26#39;s or 50%26#39;s.





I remember last Christmas was about 92 degress F. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment