Thursday, April 12, 2012

Now Planning Our Next Trip with NO Planning.........Hardly

My wife and I decided this morning that instead of the Rockies/ San Francisco trip we were going to take for our 40th, we are going to use up the last of our 3 day tickets to Disney and return fpr the food and wine festival there that we enjoyed last year (our LAST trip ever to Disney) and then with the other 4 nights of our vacation RETURN TO KEY WEST. So we will be back in Key West NOVEMBER 2008 for our next trip to Paradise. Next time breakfasts, an occasional lunch perhaps, happy hours and maybe one dinner. The majority of our time will be traveling around the island again on our bikes and at the Key West Bight, my favorite place.

Now Planning Our Next Trip with NO Planning.........Hardly

YEAH!!!! That didn%26#39;t take to long to plan another trip down!

Now Planning Our Next Trip with NO Planning.........Hardly

Arnie, that%26#39;s excatly what I was thinking! Oooops, another one who has caught the KW disease, poor guy.


Another one bites the dust :) The Bight is our fave place too :)


Thats funny, after our first trip we have only done dinner once or twice a trip. It%26#39;s not the money, it%26#39;s that we like to go to the HH%26#39;s and meet new people. We do not like to eat big after 7:00ish or so.

PJ


Thats great. I do very little planning in advance of a KW vacation. If it is high season, I might book one or 2 activities in advance, but generally go with the flow. By the way, happy 40th!


PJ, for me it is I like to make each vacation I take different from the one before. I had my dream vacation. It was the best seven days of my life and I am so glad I planned so well for it and shocked that no place really disappointed me. The result exceeded my every expectation. I could never top it food-wise no matter how hard I tried or where I went IMO. So now I am LIBERATED from that dream and free to pursue another.

My first Key West trip was almost entirely a reading on the beach trip. My next was as one of those cruise ship tourons lol, which was a nice vacation but a totally unsatisfying Key West visit naturally. This one was the culinary tour. The next one the let%26#39;s relax, listen to music, drink and live on the Bight visit.


Thanks, Simkeith.


ybb, you should definitelt check out the Harbor Inn then, right across the street from the Conch Republic. We cannot wait to stay at the Bight :)


ybb,

We have had four great KW vacations, everone gets better because of the info we gain each time down. We like the relax and have a few drink vacations best.

PJ


So, this time we%26#39;ll see you? :-)

  • howtodealwithlongdistancerelati
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment