Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Less than three months! Hooray!

Three months from yesterday I%26#39;ll arrive in KW. And I know it will fly by.





Got my mask,snorkel and fins yesterday at the dive shop (on sale!) and practiced snorkeling in our hot tub this afternoon. The neighbor%26#39;s dog (really an overgrown teenager still) had obviously never seen this before so put his paws on the redwood ledge and barked. When I surfaced and he saw the mask, he ran away so fast he smacked into a potted tree.





There *is* an In-n-Out Burger at the east end if LAX (you can see it when you land if you%26#39;re on the right side of the plane). But I can%26#39;t imagine cooling the burgers down in a cooler and then microwaving them would be all that appetizing, the secret sauce would get into everything...and the shakes would separate...so I probably won%26#39;t be bringing anything like that :-( but it%26#39;s still three months, maybe I can think of something. I fly out at 9:30 pm, so it%26#39;ll be a long and hungry flight.





Gotta go write a letter to santa for my wetsuit. :-)



Less than three months! Hooray!


lmao about the dog! Poor little thing!



Less than three months! Hooray!


LITTLE?





He%26#39;s a pit/mastiff/boxer mix, all long legs and big mouth. But he%26#39;s soft as butter and just as funny as anything, not a mean bone in his (large) body (a rescue---my cats scare *him*). And he%26#39;s fine, I went and got him a special soup bone as an apology.





He asked if he could go to Florida with me, but when I told him about them %26#39;gators and crocs up in the Everglades (where I will go after KW), he changed his mind.




lol, he sounds like a funny dog.


  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment