Thursday, April 12, 2012

Leaving 9-29 Almost Packed

We are so excited for a trip 9-20 thru 10-6. My co-workers and friends are making fun of me because I have almost everything packed except clothes and personal items. We wish we could stay longer than one week but there is always next year!! Family in Niceville are still trying to talk us into staying with them but Island



Princess condo is a done deal. I can%26#39;t wait to walk the beach each morning (I%26#39;m the only early riser with this group). Seafood as much as possible. Mom is having a grouper fish fry for all of us one night. I will post a trip report when we return (if we do). Anyone else going to be in the area? We are going to try another set of directions which were given here for this trip. Thanks for all the great posts - lots of info to make the most of your trip and money. I can%26#39;t wait to spend time with my 3 yr granddaughter and show her all the beautiful things about the beach, ocean and nature. Lots of photos and video!



Leaving 9-29 Almost Packed


It must be nice to have family down there. I don%26#39;t blame you for wanting to stay on the beach.





If you return, give us a report.





Have a fun time!



Leaving 9-29 Almost Packed


have a great time ,tatergm




i just looove the way the ISLAND PRINCESS looks on the website!! i feel like u have made a wise choice. yes seafood every day for me when i%26#39;m there. plz report asap and hope u have a gooood vacation.




I know the feeling. I start packing about 6 weeks before I go. Just the things I will not be wearing, etc. It keeps the excitement up for me!! Heck, I may even start packing soon for my TG trip!! Have a wonderful time and hope the directions will get you there faster!!




Hope you%26#39;ve had a great vacation! We%26#39;ve stayed at the Island Princess for the past 4 years and just mailed our deposit for next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment