Thursday, April 12, 2012

Leaving tomorrow 8/31/2007 ....

for Ft walton, My sister and I look foward to a relaxing vacation @ FWB. We are staying @ the Island Princess.



Thank You to everyone who has answered my posts in the last few weeks, to plan this vacation.



I will write a vacation review when I get back,



Thanks agian to trip adivsor and all of you for helping.





Leaving tomorrow 8/31/2007 ....


Have a WONDERFUL vacation!!!!!



Leaving tomorrow 8/31/2007 ....


hi!!! i too have been looking at the Island Princess it looks like a great resort. please do let us know and have a greaaat vacation.




Check out my report on Sept 10 on this forum . I would book the Island Princess agian in a heartbeat. The Gulf Dunes was another story.




Glad you were pleased w/the Island Princess. We just reserved a condo for next summer %26amp; mailed the deposit last week:) Can a vacation be planned too early?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment