Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hello Everyone, I'm Back From Orlando

Hello everyone,





I%26#39;m happy to say I%26#39;m home and totally exhausted from my Orlando adventures this past week.





I%26#39;ll be writing up my reviews for all the things we did as this coming week progresses, but I must say, considering the awful weather we had, we managed pretty well.



Hello Everyone, I'm Back From Orlando


Glad you had a great time look forward to reading you trip report



Hello Everyone, I'm Back From Orlando


welcome back Kat looking forward to your report.




Welcome Home Kat.



Sorry I didn%26#39;t bump into you. Hope you had as good a time as we did.




hello Kat,



glad to have you back!



awful weather??? oh...sorry about that!





waiting your coming posts.





btw, how was Goofy???




Partypa,





I%26#39;m sorry we missed you too, but I%26#39;ll explain later about the ';delay'; we had on Saturday (the 15th) and why we didn%26#39;t make it to DTD that night.







Brazil,





Yes, we had some pretty nasty weather this past week, especially on Sunday and Thursday. Goofy was great, however, and I got a big hug from him at the Liberty Tree Tavern Thursday afternoon.




Glad you had a good time Kat. Sorry I also missed DTD also due to delay.



Isn`t Haunted Mansion better after the rehab!



Weather hasn`t been good has it?



Look forward to reading about your trip.




Welcome back Kat!!





Looking forward to reading your trip report.





Did you ride the new and improved Haunted Mansion? I was at MK on Saturday 9/22 for a day trip and was able to ride it. LOVED the improvements.




Welcome back surprised you had awful weather..I%26#39;ve being looking at a Orlando Webcam everyday for about 2 weeks off and on through out the days and didn%26#39;t look that bad only one day did..explain if you can we leave Wed...Thanks




kat my be referring to the fact that it was 90 + several days. Sunday and Thursday were REALLY Humid as well. Thursday afternoon into evening there was a wicked T-Storm that blew in and the walkways became rivers. We were lucky enough to be insde eating Dinner when the worst of it hit. I think the temps will be down abit now.






Yes, I was referring to the 90+ degree heat, the really high humidity (it seemed high every day to me, but it was really bad on Sunday, Thursday, and Saturday), and the terrible rain storms we got caught in. The rain was worse than normal for us, and I%26#39;m used to these September afternoon thunderstorms.





We got caught in a monsoonal rainstorm on both Sunday and Thursday nights.





Sunday, it rained a hard downpour for at least 2.5 solid hours while we were at SeaWorld. We were down in the underwater manetee observation viewing area and were ';stuck'; there for nearly 3 hours waiting on the rain to stop. The entire bottom section of the viewing area flooded and I would guess that a good 5 to 6 inches of rain fell that day.





Thursday night was really awful for the storms. Tornados touched down in some of the Orlando suburbs. We were at Magic Kingdom that night awaiting to see both SpectoMagic and Wishes, but both were delayed due to the storms. We literally had to run for cover several times as several storm clouds passed through with heavy rain and wind. Tinkerbell sure didn%26#39;t come flying down that wire that night, but they did manage to get both Wishes and Specto done in between the storms. It was a long wait however, and I was very glad we didn%26#39;t have early morning plans the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment