Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Halcyon Days?

Hello,

I found this forum (and also the Sanibel Island one) and have used it to help me narrow down house and condo choices for a trip next May (2008). Thank you to all!

Has anyone stayed in Halcyon Days? I emailed two different agencies to see if they have additional pictures (such as of the bathrooms) but they don%26#39;t. I can%26#39;t tell from the pictures if the place is small, large, updated, not updated... would anyone know?

Thank you so much!

Halcyon Days?

It is a small place and I only know it from the outside. That part of Binder is near the Bubble Room. I wouldn%26#39;t count on much of anything for kitchen or bath. There%26#39;s usually a good reason they don%26#39;t take photos. The price is in line with the small and very modest cottages at Tropical. You only get that open deck and view is you pay for the %26#39;lock out%26#39; upper bedroom. This is a very rare restriction on Captiva, especially in such a modest home.

Halcyon Days?

Thank you very much Tourmaline! I appreciate you taking the time to reply. That%26#39;s my thought... when there isn%26#39;t a picture of the bathroom, there is a reason! I did inquire about the room(s) upstairs with the porch and it is an additional $277.00 (for the week).


If you give me a price range and how many people you have, I%26#39;d be happy to make some suggestions. There are a few good buys to be had on Captiva, but they are scattered about among various agencies.

  • blue eyeshadow
  • cars for sale11
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment